Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A FLOOD OF MEMORIES!


I was going through my photo's on my computer & came across on of my FAVORITE layouts of Christian. I look at this page & think WOW were did the time go! Christian would be turning 2 in just a few short months when these pic.'s where taken, but yet it seems like only yesterday. We don't sell this paper pack anymore or ink, but I thought you would all still like to see it for the idea's. Besides look at how YUMMY he looks!

LET'S GET TOGETHER PAPER PACK LEVEL 2 #X7083B (sorry discontinued)
BREEZE (DISCONTINUED), CRANBERRY, BUTTERCUP & GARDEN GREEN INK
RIBBON ROUNDS WHITE DAISY COLLECTION #Z816
CUPCAKE SPRINKLES STAMP SET #D1336
FRESH SHAPES #Z1019
SPONGE DAUBERS #Z726
CORNER ROUNDER #Z578
3-D FOAM TAPE #Z1151

I sanded the edges to bring out the white core (exculsive to CTMH paper).
Inked the edges of Celebrate/Hey there Cupcake with Cranberry Ink.
All my paper was from my SCRAP STASH!


Beads from your local craft store.

No comments: