Thursday, July 22, 2010

RECYCLE, REUSE, REDUSE!


Have you ever looked at something & thought what else can I do with this? When I buy anything for my scrapbooking supplies I am always thinking of more than 1 or 2 ways on how to use it (that goes for stamps, paper, ink, chipboard, fabric, ect.)I was going through my CTMH scrapbooking stash & came across our DEMENSIONAL ELEMENT SLIDE FRAMES (sorry discontinued, but you can do this with our other demensionals: Hearts, Stars, Monograms, ect. for a different look). I had used all the tags & only had the negative impression left, but right away an idea came to me to make it look like a SHADOW BOX! I had been wanting to use the NOTEBOOK LEVEL 2 kit for quite sometime & I thought it would be perfect for this project.

NOTEBOOK LEVEL 2 #X7102B
BAMBOO INK #Z2103
CRYSTAL BLUE INK #Z2117
DESERT SAND INK #2118
HOLLYHOCK INK #2128
BLUSH INK #Z2106
BLACK COLLECTION RIBBON ROUNDS #Z1034
FOUNDRY METAL ACCESSORIES #Z1147
FOUNDRY TABS #Z1161
PEWTER DESIGNER BRADS #Z1146
JUST BLOOMS PAPER FLOWERS #Z1033
TWINKLE BRADS JOLLY ASSORTMENT #Z1220
LOVE LETTERS RUB-ONS #Z1098
NATURE'S AMBIANCE RUB-ONS #Z1097
PRETTY PINS #Z1148
CLEAR SPARKLES #Z1104
FRESH SHAPES (HEARTS) DEMENSIONAL ELEMENTS #Z1019
FRAMED FUN DEMENSIONAL ELEMENTS #Z1140
DEMENSIONAL ELEMENTS MONOGRAMS "D" #Z1058
3-D FOAM TAPE #Z1151
BLACK CARDSTOCK #1386
HOLLYHOCK CARDSTOCK #1246
HEARTFELT DIE-CUTS WHIMSY #Z1145
GLITTER GLUE STARDUST #Z1313
SANDING KIT #Z1294
MEMORY BOOK GLUE DOTS #1772/#Z341(MINI)

TECHNIQES ARE:
INKING EDGES (DISTRESSING)
SANDING
COVERING CHIPBOARD
SCORING BLACK PAPER FOR WHITE CORE
ROSES MADE WITH RIBBON ROUNDS (TEACHING A CLASS ON THIS & OTHER FLOWERS AT MY UPCOMUNG TECHNIQUE TUESDAY CLASS; LOVES ME LOVES ME NOT.)

Feel free to leave a comment about anything you see on here or any questions you may have. Let me know if you would like a catalog to do any ordering & they are always great for ides as well. I stll have a few of the new books ($4.00 ea.) left (just found a stash today!) & some of our older books as well ($1.00 ea.).

No comments: